Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Best day EVER











Excuse me while I take this time to NOT blog about some fancy treat. On Saturday, October 13th, 2012, I married my best friend. It was the best day ever. All of our family and friends came from all over to see us get hitched. I decided to take some time to share some of the great things about the wedding. Which was mostly DIY and included a whole lotta blood, sweat and tears! but for now, let me just say to my dear husband...I love you, and I am so very honored to be your wife. You have shown me what true love is, you have already made it very clear with the birth of our daughter that you are willing to take care of me in sickness and in health. you are a wonderful man and provider, and most of all a wonderful father. You are not afraid to make me cry, because lets face it, everything makes me cry, you are honest and understanding, you are a little crazy and strange and I love you for that! You are my best friend and there isn't anyone else I would rather spend all my days with. Love, Your Fancy Wife 

No comments:

Post a Comment